This Right-Angle Viewing Attachment can be attached to the finder of Nikon SLR cameras.
With this attachment, the viewfinder image is viewed at right angles (via the built-in roof prism) to the camera's optical axis - a feature that is very convenient when shooting from low (or high) viewpoints, or when normal finder viewing is proving difficult, as can be the case in close-up work or photomicrography.
It allows for setting the reproduction ratio to either 1:1 or 1:2 and an adapter ring is required for certain specific cameras.
- Reproduction ratio changeable between 1:1 or 1:2
- Lens construction at 1:1 is 7 elements in 5 groups (including Dach-Prism). At 1:2 is 8 elements in 6 groups (including Dach-Prism).
- Diopter adjustment at 1:1 is -8.0 to +3.8m-1. At 1:2 is -5.0 to +6.0m-1.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) is approx. 48 x 81.5 x 62mm (1.9 x 3.2 x 2.4 in.)
- Weight is approx. 90g (3.17oz)